THE BEST STEAKS AND BURGERS TO GRILL ON THE 4TH OF JULY
FEEDING A LARGE FAMILY
You’ve got a lot of mouths to feed, and they span from kids to grandparents with varying tastes. What should you grill?
- Steak burgers – They are filling, less expensive than steak, and can be dressed up or down however the eater likes. The burger connoisseur can go bacon, pickled onions, blue cheese or aged cheddar. The purist can go American cheese, pickle, tomato. The kids can go plain. The world is your burger. Our Mr. Steak craft steak burgers are epically juicy and flavorful. You can go 1/3 lb or 1/2 lb. depending on how beefy you’re feeling.
- Flat Iron Steaks – Ah the flat Iron. It’s incredibly marbled, easy to grill and its versatility is unmatched. Slice it up in fajitas, marinate it, make steak and veggie kabobs, slice it up and serve it with fries and salad… Our burgers and flat iron steaks can also be found paired in our Base Camp Box.
- Porterhouse Steak – This is one big, bold steak you’ll never forget. Grill it and slice it up family style. Our porterhouse steaks come in 24oz and 40oz sizes. Go big or go home!
Want to know more about the Porterhouse Steak? Watch Mr. Steak break it down.
FOR THE GRILL MASTER
- Kansas City Steak – This specialty cut is one you’ve probably never tried. It’s a bone-in NY Strip and the extra flavor you get from that bone will put you and your fellow barbecuers over the edge.
- Bone-in Ribeye – The classic steak that is a crowd pleaser across America. You really can’t go wrong with it, so if you’re on the fence about what to grill, go for the bone-in ribeye. The flavor, tenderness and meat to fat ratio can’t be beat.
- Cowboy Steak – The ultimate in decadence, flavor and experience. Throw this baby on the grill and every head will turn. Our cowboy steak has an absurd amount of marbling and also higher fat content than other steaks, giving it a melt in your mouth experience every time.
- Snag our Monster Cuts Box for an expert level pack of Kansas City Strips, Cowboys, and Porterhouse.
You’ve picked your cuts, now how do you grill the perfect steak?
UP YOUR BURGER GAME WITH BRISKET BURGERS
So you’re a burger guy or gal and you’ve tasted burgers far and wide. But have you tried a brisket burger? Most brisket burgers are a blend – ours is rib, brisket, and chuck with a focus on the brisket. Brisket adds a complexity and richness that you’ve probably never tasted in a traditional burger. Give them a try this 4th of July or anytime this summer, sit back, and melt into burger heaven.