Chicken Schnitzel with lemon caper butter sauce
4 Chicken Breasts
2 Cups Flour
4 Beaten Eggs
2 Cups Panko Bread Crumbs
1 Stick Butter
½ Fresh Lemon
1 small Bottle Capers
- Wash & dry 4 chicken breasts
- Pound Chicken breasts about 1/4 inch thick( I put them in a zip lock bag and pound them)
- Salt and Pepper both sides
- Heat 1/4 cup Canola oil In a large frying pan medium heat
- Get 3 bowls ready of : 2 cups Flour, 4 beaten eggs, and 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- Put each chicken breast first in flour, then egg, then bread crumb bowl. Both sides!
- When oil is hot, put chicken breasts in oil about 5 min till golden brown. Turn breasts and take them out when golden brown. Pat dry with paper towels.
- Top them with my special sauce:
- In small stovetop pan, melt 1/2 -1 stick butter on low.
- When melted, add capers & squeeze 1/2 fresh lemon 🍋
- Each person can spoon a little on their chicken breast.
Best chicken ever!