Bone-In Kansas City Strip Steak
All of the things you love about a New York Strip become even better with the “on-the-bone” Kansas City Strip. This iconic cut delivers the firmness, texture, and meaty flavor of a New York Strip with an extra boost of flavor from the bone. Cut thick and wet aged.
- Wet Aged In house
- Hand Selected by our master butchers
- Individually vacuum sealed to lock in freshness
- Shipped in our 100% biodegradable midwestern grown corn-based cooler and recycled shipping box.
- Ships Frozen. Store in freezer or enjoy within 5 days after thawing.
We donate a nutritious meal to hungry families our community with every box you purchase.
Our 100% biodegradable cooler is made from Indiana grown corn.
It evaporates under running water!
how it works
1. CHOOSE YOUR MEATS
Choose from our hand picked boxes of beef or customize your own.
2. DELIVERED TO YOUR DOORSTEP
Receive all your meat in our insulated box.
3. GRILL OUT
Follow Mr. Steak’s 10 Commandments of Steak, recipes, and techniques to master your grill game.
Steak Temperature Guide
Here are the temperatures you’ll need to reference when deciding when your steak is cooked to how you like it. The internal temp is when the steak should be removed from the heat. The steak will continue to cook while it is resting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.