INCREDIBLY EASY AND VERSATILE
Magic sauce is Mr. Steak’s signature sauce and one of his favorite concoctions. It’s so easy to make with only three basic ingredients that it feels like magic. It’s fantastic on top of steak, on the side for dipping, on chicken, fish, vegetables – and on french fries – forget about it! Off the charts delicious.
PRO TIP FROM MR. STEAK:
“One of the things I’ve learned about garlic is that you don’t want to overcook it. Cooking burns the flavor out of garlic.”
JUST 3 INGREDIENTS
So we’re going to follow just a few simple steps. Melt the butter, let it sit. Add the crushed or finely sliced garlic, let it sit. Add the parmesan cheese. Mix into a paste. Let it sit. Melt into magic sauce heaven!
And if you don’t use it all you can store it in the refrigerator for a couple weeks.
- 2 sticks salted Butter
- 1/2 bulb to a full bulb Garlic, crushed or thinly sliced.
- Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Optional: Truffle Oil
- Melt two sticks of butter in a sauce pan.
- Turn off heat.
- Add half a bulb to a bulb of crushed or thinly sliced garlic to taste.
- Add finely grated parmesan.
- Mix until it forms a paste.
- Option to add truffle oil to taste.
- Mix well.
- Add to the top of your steak 30 seconds before it comes off the grill.
- Serve in a bowl to elevate side dishes and to add extra flavor to steak.
- Also fantastic on fish, chicken, pasta, potatoes, and vegetables.
Overall an incredibly easy, versatile, and delicious sauce for everything from steak to chicken to fish, vegetables, potatoes and more.
Basically slather it on anything and enjoy! You can’t go wrong with Mr. Steak’s Magic Sauce!Get a curated meat box or customize your own meat selections so you can have a delicious meal paired with Mr. Steak’s Magic Sauce. Otherwise, keep reading Mr. Steak’s blog to be the best steakmaster you can!